INFO FOR EXHIBITORS ON THE MARKET STREET
AS WELL AS IN THE FESTIVAL SITE
At Urkult there are two different areas to exhibit in. Our own market street that goes outside the entrance to the festival or the market stalls inside the festival site.
At Urkult there are two different areas for the market. Our own market street that goes outside the entrance to the festival or the market stalls inside the festival area. We have some rules for the market:
- All food, skin- and hair care products must be organic, but we would also like to see that other products are organic as well.
- All goods must be produced in an ethical way, which means that you as a seller have a responsibility to keep track of how your products or the materials are produced, transported and handled. No one should have been exploited and no laws should have been broken in the making of your product.
- Plastic is a great material but only where it is really needed. At the market we don’t think it is needed in bags, packaging, yarn and textiles, etc. As a seller we want you to minimize plastic in your range as far as possible.
- We love recycling and would like to encourage all our exhibitors to think about using recycled material in your production and range.
- To avoid chaos, we want all exhibitors to be in place no later than 23.55 on Wednesday. It is no longer possible to show up on Thursday. It is of course okay to come earlier in the week to start your work. Remember to let us know which day you are coming.
- There is no set opening hours for the market but we expect the following:
- Everything must be in place and unpacked, ready for customers no later than 12.00 on Thursday
- When the festival opens on Thursday your shops need to be open for the excited people who want to check out everything at the festival.
- For those of you that have permits to drive inside the festival area to unload your stuff it is very important that your cars are removed quickly and no later than Thursday 12.00. No cars during the festival.
- Everybody needs to keep their shops open Thursday, Friday and Saturday and no one leaves before Sunday.
- When you leave on Sunday, you must take your own waste with you when you leave the market. Anyone who does not take care of their own rubbish will receive a bill for cleaning afterwards.
- As a seller you represent Urkult. It means a great responsibility for how you and those you have with you conduct yourself. Show love and respect to everyone!
- If you cancel before the last payment date (see the invoice), you will receive the entire payment back. After the last payment date, but no later than four weeks before the market starts, you only need to pay half the rent if you cancel. If you cancel later than one month before the first market day, you must pay the full rent. If you are not on site when the market starts, we will give the site to another exhibitor and you will be liable for payment for the market rent.
The market street is divided into three meter sections and costs 3,000 SEK per section. A compulsory electricity fee of 500 SEK is added to the price. If you have several sections you only pay for electricity once. One festival ticket is included per booked three meter section.
To make it possible for small and start-up companies to be part of our market, we also have some smaller stalls at the market street. These cost 700 SEK (electricity and festival ticket not included) The stalls need to be emptied every night when you end your shift. If you want electricity, it costs 500 SEK extra. We prioritize first-time sellers in these locations.
Market stalls inside the festival area cost 3,500 SEK each. A compulsory electricity fee of 500 SEK is added to the price. Two festival tickets are included.
Camping is not included but you can book it separately at the campsite!
Your application is binding. A confirmation will be sent to you via email – it also means that your application has been accepted and you have been received a place. Make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is among your secure addresses so that our email does not end up in your spam.
If you have any questions, please contact the email@example.com
Do you want to rent a place at our market? Click on the link below:
With support from: